Brass Door Lift-Off Hinge, straight, 15 mm roll diameter, 30 mm leaf width
Brass Door Lift-Off Hinges
- straight, 15 mm roll diameter, 30 mm leaf width
- straight, 16 mm roll diameter, 35 mm leaf width
- straight, 16 mm roll diameter, 40 mm leaf width
- straight, 18 mm roll diameter, 34 mm leaf width
- C D 13, 15 mm roll diameter, 3.0 mm leaf thickness
- C D 13, 16 mm roll diameter, 3.5 mm leaf thickness
- C 14, 15 mm roll diameter, 4.0 mm leaf thickness
- C D B/C, 16 mm roll diameter
The Door Lift-Off Hinge is straight (cranking A) and was developed for blunt-inset doors. With a roll diameter of 15 mm, a leaf width of 30 mm and a leaf thickness of 3.0 mm, it has a load capacity of up to 60 kg for two hinges and a load capacity of up to 80 kg for three hinges. Our Door Lift-Off Hinges are all made of brass profile material, milled and drilled. They are virtually wear-free due to the inserted steel pin and the maintenance-free ball bearing. Optionally, the hinges are also available with brass or stainless steel pin. It can be ordered in lengths of 80 mm, 90 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 140 mm or 160 mm.
The Brass Door Lift-Off Hinges is available in 21 different metal surfaces. It is also available in all RAL colors and in PVD coating. Also bi-color combinations are possible. It can be made angular, with four or six rounded corners. In the standard version, all hinges are cylindrical. Elegant decorative knobs are available for a small additional charge.
It is available in the DIN version left (left-hand hinge) or right (right-hand hinge). Which DIN version do I need?
|brass matt blasted|
|brass matt brushed|
|nickel-plated matt blasted|
|nickel-plated matt brushed|
|chromium-plated matt blasted|
|chromium-plated matt brushed|
|nickel dark polished|
|nickel dark matt blasted|
|nickel dark matt brushed|